More Value. More Variety. More Aloha. More Career Opportunities.
Castle Resorts & Hotels is not only in the business of providing dream vacations, but we also provide dream jobs. Whether you aspire to be a concierge on Maui, Hawaii or a banquet steward in Auckland, New Zealand, Castle offers you the chance to work for a hotel and resort condominium industry leader, in an environment that encourages growth. The kind of job where you’re constantly evolving, adapting, and taking on new challenges.
Castle employees work as a team, they’re passionate about what they do, and they do it better than anybody. We believe we have the best staff in hospitality. We think it’s because our employees love where they work. Sound interesting to you? Check out our job listings. Success in service starts right here.Executive Assistant (Honolulu) Description:
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to the company President. Candidates are required to have 5+ years executive support experience, be resourceful, be able to multi-task, have strong interpersonal skills, pays great attention to detail and be able to maintain strict confidentiality. Candidate must be a fast learner, able to work independently with minimal supervision and willing to take the initiative. Must possess a flexible, can-do attitude.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide administrative support to executive-level position
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Create property acquisition proposals and business plans
- Prepare board meeting presentations
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangements for multiple employees
- Process expense reports and leave requests
- Process new hire & termination paperwork
- Maintain personnel records and handle personnel inquiries
- Process donation and trade requests
- Coordinate meetings and set up conference calls
- Maintain detailed filing system
- 5 years administrative experience for upper level management
- Must be able to work well both independently and on a team
- Proficiency with internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be tech-savvy, reliable and resourceful
- Must possess a flexible, can-do attitude
8am – 5pm Monday through FridayReservations Sales Agent – Part time (Honolulu)Job description:
- Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings
- Quote room rates and availability and close sales by utilizing sales techniques
- Work with customer to quote alternate rates and availability, cross selling to other Castle properties when needed
- Accurately input reservations (phone, fax, email, internet) into computer system
- Provide supportive information to customers: directions, activities, etc.
- Interact with other RSA’s, Sales Managers, Travel agencies, & wholesalers
- Clerical duties: faxing, typing, filing, & other tasks
- High school graduate
- Ability to capture reservation bookings with proper sales techniques
- Good communications skills (verbal & written) & customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Type at least 30 words per minute
- Professional phone etiquette
- Attention to detail and well organized
Please email your CV to email@example.com.