To grow individual condominium inventory for the Castle Resorts & Hotels Brand and the new Castle Vacation Rental Brand, leveraging the unique selling attributes of the Newyse technology platform via channels such as (VRBO/HomeAway, Airbnb, etc.). Solicit on-site condominium rental programs to grow and be placed into the Castle Resorts & Hotels Brand and off-site individual owner units into the Castle Vacation Rental Brand.
- Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
- Location: Honolulu, Oahu
- Experience Required: At Least 5 Years
- Degree Required: 4 Year Degree Or equivalent job experience
- Travel Required: 50%
- Base Pay: Salary and performance based
Develop strong relationships with all condominium owners and real estate brokers. Requires excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills to present Castle capabilities. Travel as needed within Hawaii and the mainland as necessary. Assists in development of rental agreements in conjunction with the corporate office, new property proformas, proposals and compelling solicitation materials for both Brands. Develop compelling corporate solicitation package targeting the Hawaii markets focusing on Newyse distribution technology attributes.
- Work closely with the Business Development Director and Castle corporate office to develop compelling new property solicitation proposals and presentation resources/tools highlighting Castle expertise and capabilities..
- Develop strong and compelling differentiation on why owners should switch to Castle with a value proposition.
- Prepare presentation package to present to potential owners highlighting CRH’s expertise and experience.
- Become experienced in condominium rental agreement provisions.
- Leverage unique selling attributes of Newyse technology platform
- Work with all functional departments (operations/sales & marketing, accounting, etc.) to help launch the new Castle Vacation Rental Brand to include development of off-site “hub & spoke” check-in facilities on each island, competitive rental agreement and vacation rental operating model.
- Assist in the development and implementation acquisition plan for the Castle Vacation Rental Brand to include growth though individual owner sign-ups through the VR website, General Manager solicitation and acquisition of smaller targeted VR companies in Hawaii.
- Develop an internal growth solicitation plan in conjunction with the Business Development Manager for existing resort condominiums targeting owners not current in the Castle rental progra.
- 10. Join and become active member of local associations and/or business networking organizations to enhance visibility of the Castle Brands.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills. Able to take direction efficiently from President and COO. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- 5 – 7 years of condominium resort and/or hotel property management and development experience with an understanding of development and regional economics. Giving and assembling presentations.
- Good understanding of condo/hotel operations, sound business acumen.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Able to communicate efficiently through telephone, email and letter-writing correspondence.
- Must possess good common sense, reasoning and judgment ability. Able to logically resolve conflicting situations/issues.
- Proficient in Power Point, MS Word, Excel, Publisher and OutlookExcellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have these qualities and would like to be considered for the position listed above please send your resume to email@example.com.